Sunday 27 November 2011

Tonight's the Night

I won't be watching It's a Knockout tonight. I've been counting down the days and the day that it's finally here I'm sick. This would usually not be a problem, when you're sick you lay on the lounge and watch tv. The problem is that we don't have a tv. This is officially the first time in our history of no tv-ness that I'm questioning our sanity. Oh well, at least I can find pictures of our resident celebrity blogger and put them up.


She's the one in the funny hat.



And possibly the one with the big book.



But here's the corker, Kt Mac has somehow managed to down two of her opposing team mates and pose for a picture all whilst dressed as a rat.

Kt Mac, you rock my world.

Location:Tonight's the Night!

2 comments:

Rohan said...

we watched
we cheered
we loved
Go Kati Mac!!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

We watched too...actually we have watched several times. the kids are hooked. Everyone I know was watching because I got a little excited and texted everyone.
We were very excited when the ambo's came in first. We would have loved a running commentary on exactly what happened...especially when the ostrich knocked the other guys head out of the way and when you Kt Mac had to yell to be heard above everyone else...why could we not hear you??????