Tuesday 15 June 2010

Check it OUt!

Connor recently went on a school excursion to the Powerhouse Museum and the Maritime Museum. He was allowed to borrow Kenzi's camera for the occasion. And now, while a lot of the photos were of insides of Submarines I wanted to show you my favourites and Connor's all time favourite. I just want to say that I have the sweetest boy in the world. What other 9 year old would be looking out for things that his Mummy would like.
The print on the back of the bus seat.

A house he saw out of the bus window.
The pattern of the clouds in the sky.
Like I said very sweet kidlet.
And then, this one, the one that Connor loved and talked about above all else. His very favourite. His most appreciated. This one had the wow factor. Hang all the inventions he saw or the fact that he was in an actual submarine. The thing that caught his attention........
the gigantic tin of Milo in the submarine kitchen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it Trin and love you and your family.
Such a boy picking out that Milo tin...I know 3 bigger boys who would have loved it too :)

Mumma..xx said...

yes, a real sweetie, his grandparents are always telling people that (whoever will stand still enough for us to boast!!)Great photos Connor!

Anonymous said...

Kati: ha ha ha I LOVE milo too Mr C!! I also love your sky photo you are very artistic! XXX

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Connor, you're the best! Andrew loved your sky photo just like Kati did. Maybe you could have a special slot on the blog where you post a photo a week!

Calli and Moo xx