Wednesday 28 July 2010

Clever Clogs



I cannot knit...well I can but it is never very good. In fact the results always look as though someone has used my scarf to sheild themselves against enemy fire and consquently died. To that end I am amazed and admire greatly people who can knit. One such knitter is our wonderful Mumma. She is even more wonderful in the eyes of Kenzi because not only does she knit jumpers that keep her warm, she also knits ballerinas that can dance and prance and play.
Thank you Mumma for this amazing toy. We love things with no batteries, that are handmade, very special and can turn upside down.
Oh, and just before anybody complains that they have not got one or two as the case may be...I am sure that they are just around the corner...after a trip to Amsterdam!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

She's a clever one isn't she?! Although she's putting her handywork skills to cleaning my house at the moment, and she's doing a VERY fine job!

Linny said...

Just as well you pointed out there may be more in the making...I had two sad little girls looking longingly at the computer screen when this little knitted ballerina popped up!!!