Monday 6 December 2010

My Taliban love interest

For those of you wo haven't met Jacob (pronounced: Yacob) yet... Yey I'm gana have lite caramel kids ;-)
Jumping in true Macdonald style-he was rubbish to start with!


I'm gladly and confusingly totally in love with this Iraqian x-refugee, Nothing in my life is ever normal & this is no change!

Jacob has two daughters Sarah (9) and Yasmin (7) from a past relationship. Yes I almost died when he told me and initally thought "No way am I doing this". But now I'm in for good and bad (plenty of tears and pain says Kerri Morgan!).
This was much longer but the darn computer failed me again and now I don't have time or patience to do it again xxx

4 comments:

Calli said...

Stealing internet in the mac shop again! He,s a hottie kt mac! Hoping it all goes jfairytale wellsdf, and there has to be some kind of bad, scariness to give you your fairytale ending!

Linny said...

Hmm...will he pass the Linny test...we will just have to wait and see... xox

Linny said...

P.S. Ferry's message...the grammer is like yours normally is?!?

Linny said...

P.P.S I am tired...hence the disjointed messages!! In the second picture he reminds me of a dark version of Marty Woods!