Monday 27 February 2012

Around our house today


Langlan and I have been a little under the weather with a few sniffles so we perked ourselves up today by grabbing an empty basket and going around the house collecting dress up stuff.

We had a lovely time collecting and a lovely time dressing up.

Andrew caught the little Frenchman on his blog although we both missed the fake beard (which was put on, then taken off, then put on, then taken off and so on and so forth until it was decided that clean shaven was the look for the day).

Much fun has been had with pirates, archers, grannies and artists all making an appearance this afternoon. I'm sure our basket of goodies will grow, as will the guest appearances!


PS I'm loving your posts Trin but for some reason I can't comment. Keep them coming, Langlan and I laid on the couch today looking at all the faces, we both loved it!

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

oh yes. dressing up is an essential part of being a kid and of being an adult actually....very essential. I love the photo's on Andrews blog. So very gorgeous.