Friday 3 August 2012

Just A Few Things I have Made

These are a few of the things that I was able to scratch off my to-do list this week. Hopefully I can show you more next week...scratches off my to-list that is as long as an Olympic swimming pool at the moment!
This one is for a sweet boy who has his party tomorrow. He is a super great friend to Kenzi. He loves black and ninjas'.

These were for two other special girls. They had their party on Sunday. The pillows were a hit.
Last thing that I have photos of that I have made recently is Kenzi's costume for her day at Elizabeth farm and old Government house. I love old bed sheets and calico. They certainly made for a pretty great and cheap period costume for this little convict!



3 comments:

Rohan said...

Trin you are the cleverist Mum in the world....closely followed by those sisters of yours and that AMAZING Mum of yours.
Love your work!

Linny said...

Awesome trinny!! I just made a "pillow present" for a party gift on the weekend! She loves Smurfs so I found some really thick and gorgeous smurf ribbon on eBay and used it on the pillow! I meant to take a pic so I could blog but totally forgot! Bummer! Might sneak one next time we are at their place! Now I have my sewing machine set up (pics to come of my new sewing quarters!!!) I am determined to start making more presents! Can you give me the template you used for the girls pillows? They are gorgeous and I know some parties coming up where they would be a big hit!!!
Love kenzis costume too! Was that yellow sheet one of mums buys from new Zealand as I think I have the matching one!!! Love you xxx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Wow, wow, wow! So glad that we're the recipient of some of your awesome sewing. I remember when your costumes used to be held together with safety pins, you've kinda come a long way since then!