Tuesday 20 November 2012

Wednesday Afternoons

Wednesday afternoons are starting to take on a happy, wonderful sort of rhythm here. Every second Wednesday I take Connor to cricket training and get to hang to with him for a time. Brenton takes Kenzi on a Da and Kenzi date. Every other Wednesday Pobj takes the boy to cricket and Kenzi and I have girl time...not just hang out time but really structured time where we talk about stuff and do stuff together that is going to help (i hope) grow my girl into an incredible woman. I have been loving finding resources for this. Tomorrow we will be watching this clip.
I will take photo's and we will blog about what else we have done.
I keep on thinking I need Mrs. White here saying, "Ladies, Ladies!" After all there will be a little bit of etiquette thrown in there on some days as well!

2 comments:

Linny said...

I so love this song!! I think I will have to do a lovelock family version and see what the children come up with in terms of the words! Have you also seen the version where it is just Sesame Street characters! That is cool too!!!

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Cool. Wish me and Liefie could be around to join in the girlie afternoon fun.