Sunday 30 June 2013

Holiday Snack Rack

I know that everyone thinks I am the food Nazi. And I will happily wear that tag...but just so you know that my kids get their fair share of nasty, chemical laden food have a look at our Holiday Snack Rack.
This way nasty food intake is monitored. You have to get a punch whenever you take any thing. If you choose to have 2 nasties in a day...then there will be a day that you cannot have any. There are 22 days of the holidays and there are 22 snacks each.
I did this because it reminded me of when we all stayed together at Shoal Bay and the parents would set up a lolly shop and we would take our twenty cent pieces and get our lollies in cool paper cones that Mum made.
This snack rack comes for free and it doesn't have cool paper cones...but it does have dinky little plastic containers with mixed lollies them

 Kenzi had white chocolate for breakfast this morning....and this food Nazi turned her head away and grinned because this is what memories are made of.

1 comment:

Calli said...

Great idea Trinny. When I first read it I thought you meant the kids get a punch, like with your fist, every time they chose something. Maybe chocolate for breakfast wouldn't be so hot then...nah, it'd still be awesome.