Tuesday 7 September 2010

A Lesson in Shoe Shopping

Today Mum and I ventured down to the fabric market. I've been on the lookout for boots for ages and there was a stall there with old boots for 5 euros. I figured you can't go too wrong with 5 euro boots so I tried some on. I ended up buying 2 pairs. I got home and put them on. Or I tried to put them on. One pair fit no problems. The other pair, well, only the left boot fits. I only tried on the left boots at the market and now I have a non-fitting boot. Hmph.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Dad and I are laughing laughing side splitting and we are also very impressed you can still contort like you use to for the wild scandinavian sexy circus you were in before absonding off and marrying the high breed good looking mungrel. Dad and Kati (laughs by Dad story by Kati!) xxx

Anonymous said...

might not fit but cheap- Dad x

Anonymous said...

Dad asks- are they leather? Wet it and stretch it and then you will not look like such a silly post pregnancy brain! If you need more instructions call dad!!!!!

Anonymous said...

maybe undo that buckle?!
sonja

Triniti the Luddite said...

I love the boots. Bummer about not fitting...any 5euro boots in Trin size? Oh, and by the way...you are looking fab. Where is all that post pregnancy baby fat that you should keep on while you are feeding....lucky you!