Wednesday 22 September 2010

The Pobjie Academy for Young Ladies

Here are a few reasons why we LOVE homeschooling.
We get to visit The Art Gallery and play and look and explore.
Being drawn in by art on calico....we both loved it.
Yep it's a Kenzi burger.
A very fun giant peg board...does my bottom look big in this? (very rhetorical)
Loved this a lot
Why she chooses to do everything face first I will never know!
We get to visit cool parks and play and look and explore.
My flower child
Funniest twirly swings ever.
Flying fox with a belt...yippeeA musical lady bug.
We get to visit great grandma Dens and cuddle and sing and listen.(Kenzi's clenched hand is because she is holding a special something that we picked up at Op shop on our excursion day. She is not wanting to give Den a biff...just in case you were wondering!)
We get to learn while doing...and that is how the ladies at the Pobjie Academy learn best. We love it! Stay tuned for a fairy tale themed week....peas and princesses, ginger bread houses and galant knights...oh my!

5 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I want to enrol, although I guess a girls academy doesn't take 1 month-old boys! I love the first pic, kind of other-wordly.

xx

Spani said...

I would just like to say that I also love maitland park :)
Lots of fun.
I think Kenzi and I should have a play date there one day.
X.

Anonymous said...

Kenzi goes 'face first' so her bottom doesn't look big in giant pegs - lol - and NO yours doesn't either!
Looks like a very fun day of learning :)

rohan said...

:)

Linny said...

very cool - love the kenzi burger! and we will definately have to go to the park with the swings next time we visit!! emily and madi would love to swing with you!!!