Monday 9 May 2011

Fringes are in, right?

First, there was Cleopatra (cue dramatic movie score)...Next came Cilla Black...Then, there was Pam Ayres...And now, there is me!I've been making full use of grandparent babysitting duties and went and got my hair cut today. I had it done at the local TAFE (oh Gordon, how I love you). They washed, cut, blowed and styled. It took 1 and a quarter hours. And it cost the princely sum of $15, wahooooo!

Apparently it is what they call a 'deconstructed' cut. Business in front, party out the back. And it's possible that I may be used for the student's final hair cut, the big one that they get marked on! All contingent on getting a babysitter of course!

Oh, and all the comparisons (good and bad) were suggested at dinner tonight. At least I have a good conversation starter now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hottieeeeee!!! Looks great and the hair cutter would have had so much fun with u. When i went they fought over me before I got in as they knew from the writing I wasn't a granny!!! It looks hot, fun and workable. Hope you do the end model thing for them too Kati xxx

rohan said...

very business
very party
very sexy!
looking good Cal!

Triniti the Luddite said...

oh you are definitely one of those yummy mummies. and i love the price. nice work tafe people.