Wednesday 21 September 2011

Celebrate the BOY


Now that my 2 married sisters have joined me in the ranks of having a boy they will be sympathetic to my plight. It seems that beautiful girly celebrations are all over the internet.....and even baby boy celebrations. Not so older boy celebrations and I am left to wonder why? Perhaps boys being boys either don't like celebrating or they die before they turn 11 because they make explosions and eat slime and ride bikes with reckless abandonment!
Any way all that to say, very soon I will have an 11 year old and we are having a celebration. The invites are nearly done. I now need a plan to entertain 30 kids for the best part of a day.
We will be having homemade paintball aka. 10 Things I hate about you.
(insert embedded video that so did not work!)
...and other things that I will reveal as time goes on...but go on. Get in on the action and tell me how you would organise an 11 year old boys CRAZY FUN MADCAP PAintball and partygames do.

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I'm thinking!

Mumma..xoxoxo said...

what a gorgeous looking boy! don't worry about the entertainment I'm sure Connors jokes will keep them enthralled!!