Wednesday 9 November 2011

This Moment

I love celebrating small moments...remembering them...enjoying them, 'cause one day this kid will be BIG and old and not around so much.

I couldn't find him the other day and it was time for school. After I had called his name 5 gazillion times I heard a faint "Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
I headed towards the sound and this is what I saw.


Just what he was doing was a mystery until he said "I was looking for my hat and I got stuck." Of course that is what you were doing!


After a quick photo shoot I rescued him.
Small moments with my long legged kid!

3 comments:

Mumma...xoxoxoxo said...

Changing your name to Mr Connor Long Legs!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

That reminds me of when he 'fell' off the swing down here and he laid on the ground occassionally lifting his head to see if anyone was taking his fall seriously. I think we have an actor in the making!

Linny said...

very good job connor of wedging yourself in between the seats...hope it didn't give you a real wedgie at the same time!!! ha ha ha!!!