Wednesday 4 January 2012

This is my life




School holidays haven't figured in my life for a long time. But now they're back, and in full swing. I loved school holidays, the release from routines, the swimming, exploring, visiting, so many things.


I want school holidays to be the same in our house. We've caught the train into Melbourne to take the tram and explore. We've been to a gazillion parks more than a gazzilion times. We've been swimming, shopping, cycling, cooking, hanging out, watching movies. And I'm exhausted. Thankfully the schoolie in our house is going on camp next week so everyone else can have a break!

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

school holidays sounds as much fun in Geelong as it is up here. Wish we were a little closer and then we could do them together.