Tuesday 10 April 2012

For Kt Mac



So, I have been thinking that because you spend so much time working and renovating and generally being too busy to find yourself a husband I am going to start giving you options. These are my first 2 options. Either one of them is fine. The kids agree with me. They love them already. Personally I like the brother without the beard...he has a great mouth!

Really, I came across these guys when I was programming for Sunday kids and I cannot stop listening to their songs. Look them up. They are pretty fantastic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha- now I really must be getting desperate! The guitar player is married, come on trin gotta check for wedding bands 1st deary! I'll keep the other guy on my 40 and still single call up and marry list ;-) Thanks! XX