Tuesday 15 May 2012

This Girl

So, Kenzi Lou had NAPLAN today. I hate NAPLAN, but she went and did it and has survived her first national test!
Today was the writing element. She had to argue this question, "Everyone should be able to cook." She could agree or disagree.
She agreed. The first point in her 3 part argument was this:
"You would need to know how to cook if you were out in the wilderness with only soup and sausages, otherwise you would starve."
It made me chuckle and I thought in between me baking and making, I would let you guys have a chuckle at her ingenious, creative and left of centre argument. This girl...she is one in a million, trillion, billion.
I hope that if ever any of you are stuck in the wilderness, you won't starve, because you can cook your soup and sausages!
(photo uploads are not working for me...grrrrrr!)

No comments: