Saturday 8 September 2012

My Friend Albert

I think if I had have been around when Albert Einstein were alive he would have been one of my friends. In fact I would have tracked him down, baked him a carrot cake, made him some winged shoes and BINGO...we would have been the best of friends.
This one quote that I found today is the reason why I would want Albert around, hanging out with me and my peps.
"LOGIC WILL GET YOU FROM A TO B.
IMAGINATION WILL GET YOU ANYWHERE."
Seriously great quote right!
Anyhow here are some photos of a birthday present I made a sweet boy whose name begins with M. I made some for a sweet boy whose name begins with L as well (no photo's of those). And I am making some for a sweet boy whose name begins with H, but he may just have to wait for those for a little while. 
I hope that these boys with a little bit of help from their wings will let their imagination take them ANYWHERE.

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I found Langlan on the top of the chook's roost yesterday. I think your present gave him ideas...