Monday 8 December 2008

8 Days and counting...

Yes 8 days and I am home. It is taking 2days to reach Oz and once I am in perth I will be itiching (more than I am now from some univeted 'thing' in my blood!!) to be in Newy. I think I might pee myself with joy!!
Andy any chance your freind in Singapor is in Singapor and wants to entertain me (camera shop and I'll shout him lunch!!) on the 15th I arrive about 7am and fly out 15:00. No worries if not.
So family see you soon (but not soon enough)
Aunty Calli dont have all the fun with C and K leave some for me!! XXXXXXXXXXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anonymous said...

you can have some fun with us too!

Triniti the Luddite said...

Yippe. I cannot wait.
Come home now, come home now!

Anonymous said...

Hey KTMac, I will check with Mark when I see him tomorrow about Wilson (the Sing friend, who I know through Mark) and then let you know if he's free.

But for reference, his phone number is +65 9150 2799. He'll give you lots of food and loves photography, and is a bit crazy as in wierd crazy.

-A