Tuesday 9 December 2008

Tuesday Morning




We went for another morning ramble, although each time it has got longer-we made it 3 hours this time and that was without any breakfast!  
We've almost devoured a whole loaf of bread between the three of us since we got home, morning walks are serious hunger-stimulants.  
We walked, found, dug, swum, threw, caught, buried, built, searched, swung, ran and crawled.  I'll miss our morning walk tomorrow, I'm going back to the farm tonight.  Maybe I can convince Mum and Dad to head down to the river and have a few goes on the rope swing with me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go on the rope swing with you!!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

Thanks so much Cal.
Needless to say at the moment you are the most favourite Aunti. You will have some competition soon though!
It is great to have you back - Can we convince you to stay?????

Kt Mac said...

Yes lets all stay!!! And maybe I will allow you to be equal best aunt with me Calli but I am not sure!!! Sounds amazing save some fun and bread for me!!!!!! XXXXXXXXX

Kt Mac said...

Yes lets all stay!!! And maybe I will allow you to be equal best aunt with me Calli but I am not sure!!! Sounds amazing save some fun and bread for me!!!!!! XXXXXXXXX