Friday 26 February 2010

Hot Stuff

This is mine and Andrew's new style.  Pretty funky huh?  We got ourselves some wheels and now we're tearing up the pavement around Geelong.  We rode down to the ocean baths yesterday and went swimming.  I was planning on heading to the library on my bike after lunch but it's a scorcher today and I figured it's better to wait until the heat wears off a bit.  Maybe I'll make it, maybe I won't.  I will, however, toodle on foot down to the real estate agents to pick up the free newspaper that Dad scabbed last week!

4 comments:

MacD said...

he he he very sexy- I see a cold japanese man on call "Cold nip" ha ha ha. I personally think Andy should get the pink ;-) Bikes rock- a lot diff from Amsterdam huh!

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Doesn't the light catch my breast wonderfully?! And riding rocks. Seriously.

Linny said...

Oh my goodness...look at the size of those breasts!!! He, he, he!!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

Cool Cool. We love riding here in this house too. Glad you got wheels. Gleelong sounds wonderful.I need to get down...sometime.