Tuesday 22 June 2010

Bump Diddly Ump

It's been so long since I've posted on the blog I figured that it's about time that I gave a little bump update. Or rather, a big bump update!

These are various photos taken while we were in Greece so I was between 31 and 32 weeks.I found out in Greece that it's pretty difficult to float on my back with a baby attached to my front. Andrew wanted some floating bump pictures so we spent awhile trying to get the bump up without me drowning, I'm pretty sure the other hoteliers enjoyed the entertainment!
This was at some natural thermal pools (I'll get around to posting about that at some stage). As you can see, I have good, sturdy Macdonald legs to hold up my bump!The sideways, orange bump, just about to go for a ride.The snoozing bump. My rascally boy snapped a few of these while I was having my afternoon nap (a daily occurrence in Greece and soooooo good).'It's about this big.' Rubbing the aches away whilst hanging out on our balcony. Behind me you can see the African wrap that Kt Mac got me in Kenya (I think?), I've never realised how handy a simple square of fabric can be (a dress in various ways, a skirt, a towel, a sun cover, a picnic blanket and the list goes on...) especially as it can expand with my belly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look stunning Cal - not just radiant, pregnant, beautiful or big...but stunning!
I have very few 'pregnant photos' (yep, the 4 Bingham kids are all mine)so i am loving every photo and every memory saved for one day when your gang is all grown up like mine and they can look back at the amazing photos of just the most amazing miracle of life.
love you guys, R xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

These are amazing. Thanks for sharing. YOu look very beautiful. Oh how I wish I could have a rub of that belly. Like I have said before...total belly envy from this side of the world!
Very very beautiful.