Wednesday 23 June 2010

Wowee

I may be a little biased but I do believe that we have the best small group in all the world. Last night we were presented with a gift for the next uninvited member of the small group, little Moo. Rebecca had packaged up all little bits and pieces that are needed for babies and wrapped it magnificently (she's SO good at stuff like this). She had also made a little instruction guide for the new parents:Everyone wrote a little note on the back of each card.

Awesome huh? I love our small group.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome - yes...because you guys are.
And you will be awesome parents too :)

Triniti the Luddite said...

This is fantastic.
Oh, how you will miss them!
I love the book. What a great keepsake. What are all the other goodies?
Pretty happy they told you not to pick up Moo by the head, that one was my fav!
Oh my, it is getting close now.
Breathe, just breathe.

Mum...xxx said...

I love the chess game against playing peek-a-boo!! How funny! Rebecca is a gem, I'm glad she is there to look after you!
You will be awesome parents, we have no worries!

SaySewMinette said...

(Hey, your blog's front page changed, I like it.)

It's because we DO love you and since we won't be able to be there for you AFTER, we want to do all we can BEFORE!!!!

looking forward to meet your mom soon too!

Kt Mac said...

Wow- they are the coolest. How fun and funny and sweet. Very cool cards & very cool freinds (yes you Miss Rebecca!) Nice effort Amsterdam-ians! xxx