Wednesday 20 April 2011

things.. Just nice to be blogging again...

Gorgeous lights in England that enchanted me and I wanted to have here...

Mysterious and beautiful.

This is why we don't smoke!!!!!!!!!!

This is the 'my king & ruler is the amazonian frog' Itlain dude I shared a kiwi & hot chocolate with in Tai pai Airport Taiwan.... It never ceases to amaze me the people I meet!

blow fish!

Black and white, Ozzie and Scottish fun!
Natral geo eat your heart out! These guys lived in my yard at Dapto ambo station for about a week. The 9yr old boy up stairs was on guard duty for them and kept a diary record of all they did- he's so cute & perculiar! He also created a young inventors machint to make hair cuts less itchy with a vacuum and brush combo. Cool kid (school doesn't work so well for him either Kenzi!)

The boy I still love...

The well travelled matterice (the one that ended our relationship Andy ;-)



pictures I took to make me happy




there is life after death - little princess we all miss you





there is happiness after heart ache- the sun does keep on shining and world keeps on spinning depite the bruising on my heart and soul



Lots more stuff but ned bed and it toldme I had a bad request- No more photo it yell... poop...


4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Beautiful, funny, cool. A little bit of everything you are is in this post. You are wonderful Kt Mac.

Linny said...

NICE ONE KT MAC... SHAME THE LAST PICS DIDNT LOAD...BUT AT LEAST YOU DO BETTER THAN ME...I STILL CAN'T GET MORE THAN 5 PICS ON AT A TIME!! LOVE YOU XOX

Triniti the Luddite said...

just so you know, we love you.