Saturday 23 April 2011

This is AWESOME!!!!

Oh by the way I passed my exams despite having galndular fever and using approximately 17 tissues in 3 hours with Clinical science 71% and Ambulance practice with 81%.

(G. Fever is self diagnosed ;-)



Looking for inspiration last night while having as few lights on as possible to no alarm or alert my neighbours I am home as I am not ment to be and I don;t want to be given delicous Youldon food (non refridgerated for past 4 days!!!)


Any way I found this


You can look into other peoples apartments and they are so cute/creative and I am addicted!





Some of my finds but so soooo much more have a look!

3 comments:

Linny said...

WELL DONE YOU! CLEVER KT MAC! GREAT RESULTS KATI, REALLY GOOD MARKS...YOU ARE SUPER-DUPER SMART AND WE ARE REALLY PROUD OF ALL THE HARD WORK YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR STUDIES. WELL DONE, WELL DONE, WELL DONE!!! XXOX LOVE A,L,E,M,H XO

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Wahoooooooooo! That's awesome Kt Mac. You're clever and you tell the funniest ambo stories EVER. You should so write a book.

Triniti the Luddite said...

yeah. I did send a text, but am not so sure you are getting them?
Anyway i too love apartment therapy. very clever people...just like you.
And you should write a book, I just wouldn't be able to read it, because it would make me sick!