Friday 28 October 2011

Not all Fool's Rush In....


So, you all know that Kenzi is a lot like her Aunti KT. Terrified of nothing, game for anything, uninhibited and of great courage. Heights however, seem to be her cryptonite. She hung at the top of this slide for a good 10 seconds before she was hauled back and climbed down to disrobe and exclaim, "Mummy, it was just too jolly high up there." And you know I kind of like that she knows her limits and isn't afraid to back down....she's not all Kt Mac, there is a little bit of Trin in her as well!

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I remember hanging at the top of that drop psyching myself up to let go. I did it, but I was also about 20 years older than Kenzi at the time! You're a legend Kenz, knowing your limits is a very good thing.

Xx