Tuesday 25 October 2011

Slave Labour

I was laid low today with a stonking headache but after medication, a long sleep and the most wonderful husband in the world looking after me I'm back on my feet. Well, at least for the next 10 minutes before I hit the sack again.


I'm just taking a few minutes to package up these little beauties that arrived in the post today. Trinny's sweet hairclips will be selling alongside my goodies at the Steampacket Markets. It's in a week and a half so I need to get hussling.


These girls will be there beside Trin's as well as a few others still in progress.






I've also been figuring out display stuff. Unfortunately I no longer have Rebecca around to work her magic, I'm going to start a 'Move the Langevelds to Australia' fund in order to get her back!

3 comments:

Linny said...

ooh ooh ooh!! loving it all! Both trin & ferry...i would like you to teach me how to make all the hair clip stuff...& even tell me where you source your jewellery stuff from ferry so i can start making my own stuff for birthday presents for parties that the girls go to! anyone interested in a christmas craft session for linny?!? Please please please!! Wish i was there to come to the market and buy all your stuff!!

Linny said...

ps...emily is in love with your eiffel tower necklace!! she recognises the eiffel tower now and asked andy &i if we could take her there the other day! so whenever she sees a picture of it - "oh mummy, the eiffel tower in paris, i love it"!!! it's so random!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

Cal, these look awesome. The girls look so fab. I am going to have to steal your pictures to make for pressies this year for christmas. And even though I think it would be great to have the Langevelds in Oz I think your display ideas are pretty fab. Hope you get everything done in time. All your stuff looks SO great. Happy selling.