Friday 4 December 2009

Been away a long time.......

I feel as though I have not sat and visited with you for ever so long and so I am sitting in a comfy chair and pretending that I have had a chance to chew the fat with each one of you.
Cal, I have chatted through your latest trip and all the amazing things you have seen and done. You have told me how much I would have loved a certain place and now I am be green with envy. We also have chatted about our latest craft projects and Ben and Rebecca's latest decorating trend (Thank you Ben and Rebecca for providing me with inspiring stories of your boldness and wonderful decorating ideas!) We have talked about God and life and Love and loss.
KT, I have just chatted to you about some op shopping that you have done and some modifying that you will do with the clothes. We have organised a sewing day together and talked about what we will do at the next clothes swap. You have told me about the amazing things that you want to do in the next year and I get a little sad about not having you around all the time, but understand that you are like those beautiful migrating birds that have an inbuilt need to fly North for a season and then back again for a while before heading off again to adventures that are wonderful and exciting.
Linny, we have talked about children and how hard yet rewarding it is to be a mummy. We have also chatted about sewing clothes and how nice it is to be able to claim that it is a Linny original. We also remembered the silly things that we used to do when we were young! A telephone in the car! Crazy perms! Paris boat trips! We have laughed and chatted and talked and have not been interrupted...nice!
And so my darling sisters I have spoken to all of you.....in my head....wishing it was in person......wishing you were all here....wishing and praying that one day my day dreams will come true and I will have these conversations....same or different I care not, just so long as we have some conversation, we talk and we laugh and our story, our journey as sisters continues where ever we are and whoever we become.
I love you all very much and feel very honoured and privileged to have each of you as my sisters and my friends.

3 comments:

Kt Mac said...

Thank you despite the fact that I am typing through a veil of eye mist! So beautifully written Trinny and so perfectly touching. I love you, who you are, how you are and what you are xxx

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Again, I agree with Kati. Even the misty eyes bit. I read this as I was running to check out of the hotel, I wanted to sit and savour it but instead I ran and savoured it. Beautiful.

Linny said...

I agree too...though I only got the misty eyes on the second time of reading it...the first time I had two children climbing all over me and yelling for my attention!So it was better second time round...!Love you Trinny xox