Friday 4 December 2009

Buying Time

I have often thought about what I would do if I had a lot of money....at the moment I would buy some time. I have been busy. The end of the year is CRAZY in this house. Here are some brief glimpses of just what this absent blogger has been up to.
I have been the mother of a famous sheep. She was the bell ringer and the baa..er! It's hard being the mother of someone that famous!

I was also the mother of the artist on the front cover of the program. And yes there were giraffey looking cows present at the birth of Jesus!My little lambThese costumes were great.Too cute!I made 11 boy envelopes and11 girl envelopes forspecial christmas gifts for Kenzi's class. They loved them.....now what to do for next year?I have been taking photo's of the mo.....now it is gone and we can kiss again!I ...well God really has been growing some wonderful flowersWe have been planting and watering our gardenCorn, tomatoes, capsicum, basil, rosemary and thyme, 1 lone zinnia and seeding parsley and yummy mint.I have been dressing my spunk for Christmas dinners and year 10 formals! Check the shoes!!!!I have been stealing ideas and making secret santa gifts.Secret santa why do you get all the credit?Bag to go with secret santaLittle pouch made from......a golden book for a lovely library lady.
Now I am off to bake for gift giving...oh and I also have 15 crowns to make and a few overnight bags...I love making, but I need more time.
So, if you don't see me in the next little while I am chained to my machine and oven.

4 comments:

Kt Mac said...

WOW what a full, amazing and beautiful blog! I LOVE your creations origianl and stolen (borrowed/shared!). I love the topless waterfairy in the sparkle gown healping to grow your food. The intellegent funky spunk on the yellow chair (I alwyas link it to Calli's whore chair- sorry and ha ha ha!). Why the need to think up new Christmas ideas if you are homeschooling next yr? And the mother goose purse- wow and I want a lesson to learn that one! see you soon, real real soon xxxxxxxx
Oh and I will give you a golden dollar for a golden peice of time! They say "times is of the essence" I just hope mine is vanilla essence I love that smell/taste!!!

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Trinny, you are so talented in so many ways! As are your crazily cool family. I agree with everything Kt Mac said, except for the whole "Calli's whore chair" bit as I prayed over the chair and claimed it for God, no more whore chair thankyou Miss Kati.

Anonymous said...

Trin

you truly are amazing but you hardly need soem random to tell you that. I wish i had your talent!
I just lovfe the bags you make....i wish i wish i wish i was even a lityle bit as talented as you.
I miss you. R xx

Linny said...

Emi & Madi said BAAAAAAA when I showed them Kenzi's picture!!Love everything you have been making!We can swap ideas in MArch!Glad the fabric flower worked out for you!