Monday 18 October 2010

No More Babies Please

You all know that I love babies. I do, I adore them.....but really 12 handmade Christmas gifts is about my limit I think. What with my kidlets, all your kidlets and our God children...12. A lot of sewing ahead and more felt to be bought and cut, but man they look good! No peeking until Christmas though. (I apologise now for the abbreviations to names....some are ever so long and will not fit on my secret project...and then there are those that are pretty long, but will not be shortened - they have to be squished!)

3 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Oooh, these look good! Sorry about the long name, you could always shorten it to Langi!

Rohan said...

cal
i hope you read this! check out Britts NYC trip @
www.brittbingham.blogspot.com

AMAZING!!

Linny said...

will try to comply with the no more baby request trin!!!!! can't have you wearing yourself out with all the cutting/sewing etc!!