Sunday 17 October 2010

Nothing Happening Here



Hmmmm..I think because I have not had a baby, broken any ribs, moved to a country far away from where I was living. I am also not saving lives or dancing with cute country boys. Maybe, just maybe I need to be doing my part on this side of the blogging highway. I promise to try and give you some good posts so that you have something new to look at.

Pretty hey. Yellow and white makes me smile. Roses and vases make me smile. Fresh smelling bathrooms and spring sunshine makes me smile. I am a happy, happy girl.
(Rose from Raemor's beautiful garden)

3 comments:

Mum..xxx said...

Gorgeous rose, Ze Ze's favourite colour rose! Good gardening Raemor! Have a fun week all you Pobjies! Love you

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

OH so pretty! Good job on keeping the blog going, I'll get back on here one day!

Linny said...

nice one! glad somebody finally blogged... dad was getting withdrawals!!