Sunday 24 October 2010

Oh so distant....

No photos as I have not ventured toget thm of my U-BUTE China phone!
My life.....
Work is wonderful but I lose Dave this week
I get Rod & he's another ... 'Christian'!!?? Crazy.
He's a skilled PARA, but much quiter than Dave.
Bye bye Dave- I'll miss you!
My house is whistle clean underneath, kitchen floorboards sanded & look
beautiful- so glad I won out against Dad over keeping them ;-) So full of charachter & charm they are delicious, if not little up & down and spaced!
Christmas is coming too fast & need to start prezzies or there will be 15 IOWEU's
I kinda like a nice boy- plenty of complications
(as per usual for Kati Mac! Nothing normal or easy)
Up to speed- love you all xxx
Oh almost forgot removed my starter motor all by myself- I am much darker then I use to be and now understand why mechanics don'twear bikinis ha ha ha.
Thank goodness for all my boy at wrk who keep car going with a hammer to the culprit for 2 days then no car for 2 days then ave & my boss pushing me to clutch start me (three times!!!)

4 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

I love that I'm back in the country and know the going ons of your life. I love that I've been to your ambo station (well, seen the outside of it), checked out your cute little house, shown you around Geelong, heard about the boy and so many other things that I've missed on the other side of the world. Love, love, love it.

Linny said...

how unusual kt mac...a boy with complications!! sounds like life is busy for you...maybe think about some time off and a holiday in NZ????? Hint hint!! love you...linny xox

Rohan said...

All boys/people have complications...they come that way!
You Kati know what is good for you :)
I miss you, let's know when you are in town next. xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

totally great to catch up on Friday and hear all the news! Will be praying that things are very clear for you in your way ahead with everything!
A very good summary of everything. Well done. Report card ended!