Tuesday 8 March 2011

hello sisters!!!

I love all your posts.
I read all your posts.
I miss you all so much.
I wish I was better at time manangement to put a proper post on- I don't even have kids so what is my excuse????!!!!
Renovating is starting to be just that rather then demolishing so that is exciting.
Though I am unsure how much Dad likes my "lay em as they fall" kitchen flooring approach-
Just how much is to much pva and saw dust between bendy floor boards?!
I've slept my second nite there this time with 1/2 decent bed which still didn't make a change to my lack of sleep.
Working lots to make up for the days I spend with Frida which is slighlty unpleasant!
Got asked to at a servo how much I wanted to sell my car for.... I turned around and said.... "MY car......" Guy never replied when I told him $4,000 (fathers idea!!!)
Yacob....... Maybe I don't want to be strong enough despite loving him.......
Back to Sydney in 6 weeks for 3 weeks and find out in 2 weeks where I get. Hopefully Antartica or Chile they are both in NSW aren't they???!!!

I miss you all incrediously. Loved our clothes swap Trinny where she got a jacket I'm jealous of and I got a bog (or rather bAg) that she adored!!!! See you soon Cal. And stay safe Linny.
Kati Mac XXX

5 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Hello Kt Mac! We sisters love you too! I don't mind that you don't blog, I miss it but I don't mind. Life sounds crazy. I can't wait to see you, wonderful you.
Smooooooches.

Anonymous said...

Hey miss Kati,
So when am I going to see you and this wonderful house of yours. It's been forever since I have had a macdonald girl fix! Must surely be soon. Love loads Gardiner MWAHxx

Triniti the Luddite said...

miss you to.
take care of that heart of yours.
see you soon.

Rohan said...

love you Miss Kati Mac.
Britt misses you and wants to catch up...she says you are awesome and deserve the very best in everything in life.
let's laugh some more soon xx

Linny said...

love you to the gong and back kt mac! xox