Friday 25 March 2011

Road Salami


.......
Ha ha ha
Sometime (in particular now) you need to laugh
Laugh at life's odd-ities
Silly strange things you see abd hear,
that to the untrained eye seem dull, normal, or simply go unnoticed
Today's special Oddity:
3 BIG rolls of Salami in the middle of a 8 lane high way!!!!
I laughed, i mused 'How did they get there'
And the Mac- scab side of me thought
'If i could get them, would they be edible- it's long life salami after all!!'
Love you all- thanks for the support xxx
(I wish I could harnass the support and give myself a higher clevage!)

4 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Hahaha, that's super hilarious. Thanks for putting a laugh in my day too. But are you sure they were salami? I've heard that elephant schlong is quite a delicacy!

Mum...xxx said...

this sounds a bit like Grandpa Mac's story of the ham off the dump that they had one Christmas!!

Linny said...

Ham off the tip Vonny! Andy still tells that story to everybody! Whenever I buy ham he asks 'where did you get that Linny'...he's a bit scared of our habits of wanting to pick up salami off the road and ham off the tip!!!

Triniti the Luddite said...

calli I cannot believe your comment!
Hope you are still remember ing this and laughing KT. Just like I do when I remember you sitting and singing to Den.