Tuesday 8 March 2011

A is for Ages

Yup, it's been ages since I've posted. It's so nice to see Trinny keeping up the blog though!

I've found a teensy bit of time to pop on here. Langlan is moaning in his room, the Dutchies are wandering around Melbourne, there's banana cake in the oven and a pile of dishes to be done.

Some things are taken care of, others definitely aren't. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

I thought I'd put a picture of my stellar mothering on here for a laugh. Langlan had been playing in his bedroom and I walked in to find this:Langlan's Feet 5 months and 10 days old
Which from the side looks like this.Langlan, 5 months 10 days old
This kid is an explorer. He goes where no baby has gone before. As they say, I think we've got a live one!

3 comments:

Mum...xxx said...

Langlan may be an explorer, but oh so cute one!! He was just looking to see if the underside of his cot needed adjusting!! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Hey Cal,
Every time you post on here Langlan just gets bogger and bigger. It must nearly be time for me to meet the little fella. Hope all is going well for you guys and motherhood is treating you fine. Take care and must catch up soon. Love ya Gardiner MWAH xx

Triniti the Luddite said...

can't tell you how much i love this kid.
great playing and exploring christopher columbus. i see many hide and seek games in the future.