Saturday 25 June 2011

My Boy

Connor has just finished his first half of Year 5. I gave birth to this kid yesterday. I thought you might like to read a piece that he wrote about himself. All the sisters get a mention. Did I also mention that I love this young man who is a delight and a scream and a champion.My name is Connor Somerled. I have 1 sister and a Mum and Dad. I have 3 aunts and 4 grandparents. I have brown eyes and the same colour hair. I have no pets but I used to have 2 fish. My favourite sport is cricket, but I like watching NRL when it is in season. I like history and am interested in the army and its history. At school I like sport, maths and art. I have made it into the Newcastle Rep. team for cricket. I have tried out for the NSW independent schools rep team in cricket but did not make it. My favourite game at school is hand ball.

5 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Your son is seriously awesome. I'm so glad Langlan has such an awesome cousin to look up to. I'm just upset that op shopping didn't make it into his list!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Trin and great story Connor!
Wow...he looks so grown up even to me who has only been lucky enough to know him for a handful of years...
Connor you have an AWESOME family.

Rohan said...

and Connor, thanks for coming to watch the musical...i hope i didn't scar you for life!

Kt Mac said...

Connor or Con con Library as I like to call him (!!) is a spunky cool kid, who when he wants to gives awesome hugs and tells funny crazy stories. Your my fave big nephew (think I can get away with that one!!!) Love you! xxx

Linny said...

Nice one connor! Do you still also want to play for NZ to help out their cricket team???!!!