Saturday 4 June 2011

WOWEEEEEEE!!!

Excitement plus!! I just had a fun start to my Saturday morning and went along to a garage sale! And... I just bought over $150 worth of jewellery for $10!!! It was all brand new stuff with price tags on...old stock from a shop in town that they wanted to clear out to have room for the new stuff! Got some Christmas present shopping done early for maybe sisters and mother....but maybe I can't bear to part with it cause I like it all too much! We will just have to wait and see...!
Love you all xoxox P.S. If I do give for Christmas presents...I mean I paid top dollar for it all and it was very expensive and I spent a lot of money on you all because I love you all very much! xo

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Haha, that's awesome! I didn't do so well at the kids market today, well not for you anyway! I got more cloth nappies, cloth breastpads and two jumpers for Langlan, he needs them for visiting coooold NZ! I'll keep an eye out elsewhere for your list. Xx