Wednesday 10 August 2011

Aaw, cute...

I made this little fella up over the last few days. One of Andrew's work colleagues had a little boy (Connor John) so this fuzzy-wuzzy bear will be heading to him. And, just because I love this, here is a list of his origins:
Dog fabric: Newcastle
Fur: Newcastle (thanks to Trin)
Face, arms, legs: Belmont, Vic
Felt hair: Amsterdam
Eyes: Sydney
Embroidery thread: England (thanks to Liz)



And this little bunny girl? She's already in her new home. Well, her new home for now. One of the families from mothers group is moving to Queensland so this bunny-boo was a little farewell gift. A copy of the Seussical's 'I had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew' was hugged in her arms. This little one's origins are:

Body fabric: bought from a designer girl at an artisan market in Amsterdam in the pouring rain
Fur: bought in the bizarre bazaars of Istanbul, Turkey
Ribbon: bought on Queens Day, Amsterdam
All else the same as above.

I love making, I love my new studio (SO awesome) and I love being able to share the love!

2 comments:

SaySewMinette said...

Sooooo cute! I want one tooooo!! Ehem, sorry, I mean Emese would love to have one... ;-)
Adorable!

Triniti the Luddite said...

I love these. What i love more is that you have a story about where everything came from. Well done for getting time to do this. Have I said I love them...and how clever you are.