Tuesday 2 August 2011

This Girl


This girl makes me laugh. She also makes me cry sometimes too, but mostly she makes me laugh.
Today this girl got a shell stuck up her nose at school. It wasn't a large shell, but it was a shell!
The after school conversation went like this,
Kenzi: "Mummy, I was sitting at my desk playing with this shell and all of a sudden it was up my nose."
Me: "How did it get up your nose?"
Kenzi: "I have absolutely no idea. I was just playing with it and then it was up my nose."
Me: "What on earth did you do?"
Kenzi: "Well I was a little freaked out because I couldn't reach it, then I realised that everytime I breathed it moved a little. I blew with both my nostrils and it didn't move. Then I blew with one nostril and it came out, luckily."
Me: "What would you have done if you couldn't get it out?"
Kenzi: "Well, I had decided that I would wait until bed time and then try to get it out again." (Please note that she thought I wouldn't notice her bright red nose or a shell up it!)
Me: "Did anybody see you?"
Kenzi: "I don't think so. Ohhhhhh I hope not. It would have been SOOOO embarrassing."

Needless to say I love this girl. And really she has no idea how the shell got up her nose...no idea!

2 comments:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

Aaaaw, I'm trying to not to laugh cause the side of my mouth is split but this is just tooooooo funny and so, so Kenzi! You have one incredible kid there!

Rohan said...

i have an idea!
but I'm not telling.