Tuesday 7 July 2009

Informing the Sisters

Tomorrow the Beanster is coming to visit.  He's the Doctor Formerly Known as Ben Lau.  
I'm not sure yet what we'll get up to.  
Most probably it will involve talking, seeing a few sights, talking, finding nice cafes to chill in, talking, bicycle riding, talking, eating good food and then probably a bit more talking.  It's been a whole lot of years since I've seen him for longer than a quick catch up coffee when I was buzzing through London on my way to Chester and so much has changed for both of us since then, so there's some serious catching up to do.  I can't wait.
Anyways, that was my long-winded and round-a-bout way of saying that I might not be seen in these parts for a few days.  But then again, maybe I will be around.  You never know what's going to happen when a girl is on holidays.
Oh, photos of the poppies are by my boy, he's a clever one that boy.

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Have a great time.
Say hi to Ben for us.
Photo's are beautiful.

Kt Mac said...

i AM GOING to steal Andy's talent stick and say a huge big HI to Bean boy! xx