Friday 31 July 2009

Textures

Andrew announced at the beginning of our road trip that he was going to take a series of photos involving me and textures (four photos constitutes a series right?).  Well, here they are...
Logs (roadside stop in France, me dizzy from hand-standing)
Stone Wall I (behind the concert hall in San Sebastian, Spain)
Metal Curves (incredible art installation at the Guggenheim, Bilbao, Spain)
Stone Wall II (Luarca, Spain)

There were some more, but these are the nicest.  And it takes sooo long to upload photos on here so I selected the best for your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

The top one was Connors fav. He said it reminded him of a big pile of buttons. Mine is the bottom one. Love the blog redesign. You are a clever cookie.

Kt Mac said...

I love the series and want to see more! I think I might join in and do a series on dust- there is plenty of it here and it is EVERYWHERE. All I smell is dust and I love seeing the cattle stir it up and then the cowboys ride through it as black brown acubra capped silohettes... Amazing. But my camera is starting to die :-(

Linny said...

Cool pics Ferry... I was just having a closer look at the bottom one though...and I must say...I think you are getting a 'dad' nose like me! I think it has grown!!! :-) !!!!!