Thursday 9 July 2009

Sew...a needle pulling thread

Today I sewed. I loved it. Around me was chaos - we are moving the kids from one room to another and the mess is all over the living area...and by all over I mean all over!
But the chaos had to wait, because it's mufti day tomorrow and Kenzi chose the fabric. What was a Mummy who loves sewing to do.
I have no photo's because we are doing a photo shoot on Monday...first day of holidays. But I just wanted you to know...just in case you drop in and you see my house. I ain't no housekeeper baby, but I am definitely no housekeeper this week. Sewing won and my little fashionista gets to go to school in a twirly skirt and a matching badge. Photo's after our fun photo shoot.

1 comment:

Calli Strawberry Jam said...

You are one fabulous-oh mummy. Can't wait for the photos!