Saturday 31 January 2009

Be My Valentine

Andrew and I are hosting a Valentine's party in 2 weeks time.  I've just been cruising the net looking for ideas when I came across a poem generator (scroll down the page to find it).  You have to fill in things like fruit, flower, nouns and body parts.  This is what my poem (with Andrew's help) came out as (WARNING-words like 'nipple' are used frequently!):

Ode of Love by Calli

Your skin glows like the mango, blossoms long as the calla lily in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your trombone voice and leaps like a zebra at the whisper of your name, Andrew.
The evening floats in on a great pelican wing.
I am comforted by your undies that I carry into the twilight of Amsterdambeams and hold next to my head. 
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of chemical juice. 
As my ankle falls from my brassiere, it reminds me of your Bob. 
In the quiet, I listen for the last Bang of the day.
My heated nipple leaps to my coat. I wait in the moonlight for your secret doozie so that we may scintillate as one, nipple to nipple, in search of the magnificient pink and mystical whale of love

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Nice...but I felt like I was intruding on a lovers meeting. It did make me blush!

Kt Mac said...

What a whale of a nipply poem! wil try it whe I have a feww 2 mins!