Sunday 25 January 2009

Cause It's For Free

Why must I taste anything that looks vaguely weird/foreign?  Cause it's for free!  Grass-jelly drink, I thought it would be amazing and delicious and maybe a little tropical seeing as I'm in Kuala Lumpur, but no, it tastes like what it says.  Except that it's more like grass-water.  Eew.  A nice little cheer-me-up after a not so nice week of goodbyes and missing goodbyes seeing as I didn't get to see everyone.  So, sorry to those I missed out on, it doesn't mean I love you any less, it just means that there aren't enough hours in the day and too much to try and cram into my bags.  I love you all and hope to see you a lot sooner than last time.  And when I'm home (about 13 hours I think) there'll be a few more blog posts zooming into cyber space for your delectable delight.

1 comment:

Kt Mac said...

ha ha ha well done free-be queen and scab. But being cheap and free gives you so many experiences, flavors and runs that others miss out on!!