Saturday 17 January 2009

A deep and lasting Sadness


Last night I sat on the lounge with 2 of my 3 sisters. I was sad that 1 wasn't there. I was sad that very soon 1 would be leaving. I was sad that another would be going again in the blink of an eye, even though it may be 12 months.
Even though I have my own family and I love them deeply..I miss having my sisters right here. I miss the togetherness. I miss the conversations. I miss the understanding. And it is a deep and lasting sadness that I think will not end and were it to end it would mean I have stopped caring..and I will never stop caring, because I love them all deeply and with an everlasting, big proud sister kind of love.

1 comment:

Kt Mac said...

lets let it never end... I love you Trinny and I need to look up to the stars as there is some unwelcome water gathering for a party at the edge of my eyes! xxx