Saturday 31 January 2009

Friday-Friday

Andrew's on a work phone call so I'm trying to be quiet, hence the ongoing blogging activity (the first blog of today was around 5am when jetlag woke me up but left Andrew sleeping and I had to keep quiet).
Holidays are so grand.  I get to do stuff I want to do, and take all the time in the world to do it.  Today I recreated my dress to wear to Rachey's wedding.  I got stuck in it and when I eventually found (felt) my way out of the bedroom to ask Andrew for help he took these photos.  I was totally oblivious, I thought he just needed to quickly finish something off that he was working on, instead he was clicking away at his wife in all her fumbling glory.
And this?  This was Andrew's apology for getting pen ink on my new tablecloth (well, old really but it's new to me!).
Lastly, a bit of my crafty endeavours for the day.  A pencil case, pouch thingy.  I followed (kind-of) this tutorial which shows how to make a nicely finished little pouch without the need to line it.  I was determined to use a bright piece of bias binding I'd picked up at a kringloop before Christmas.  Unfortunately it was about 1/2 the size that I needed.  I used it anyway.  I think the strange shape of the pouch gives it character!

2 comments:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Aren't you clever? It all looks great. I love you being on hols too. I get to see all your creations that are really very nice.
Have fun at the wedding.

Kt Mac said...

ha ha ha well done Andy for the rather funny snaps, glad you snap before saving your wife from embarrisent, shame and peril!!!