Sunday 11 January 2009

(Some clever person from here took this piccy!)
The new year has begun. We are back from camping and apart from the odd air bed and tent flooring that needs a good scrub and de-bug we have recovered! Actually it was beautiful. The weather was kind and we had sun on most days. A full report will follow in the next few days when I gather up the photo's and have more a a chance to sit down. This was just a chance to announce my label for this year...........drum roll........it's
The Year of Organisation!
I haven't yet worked out all the details, but it will mean things like *keeping in more regular contact with family and friends, *Finding things without having to riffle through a thousand other things *Perhaps a yard sale to get rid of things that I keep because I am a horder and sooner or later I will need eventually when I am 94! *Not missing the kids library days or sport days and having matching school socks for them to wear. These are to name a few and I am well on my way....well, I pulled everything out of bedrooms and shed and my house looks like a disaster zone....but it has to look worse before it gets better right? Any tips from you super organised people out there would be appreciated and loved. So, Happy New Year and cheers to this my year of organisation!

No comments: