Friday 19 March 2010

Captured

My husband is amazing.  A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. In so many ways.  Ways like searching the bedroom at 3 in the morning for a snake that had bitten me a few hours before when I got up to go to the bathroom (my dreams are WAY too vivid sometimes).  Ways like dancing to stolen music on the end of a pier, lighted by the moon and the glow of the streetlamps.  Ways like being so comfortable in any situation, like having dinner with a couple in their 70s and loving it.  He also sees things that I don't, beautiful things.  This is our weekend that we spent in Hobart a few weeks ago, through the eyes of my amazing photographer-husband:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell Andrew we might look 70 but we are not! (but happy to have dinner together anytime)

I agree you do have an amazing husband in fact, you and me both have AMAZING husbands - blessed are we.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha Calli you were busted!! They are not 70!! My fave is the apples- love the contrast! Kt Mac xxx