Tuesday 16 March 2010

The Size of a Capsicum

This is technically a week late, although I did take the photos last week but never got around to putting them up here.  Week 18, the week we felt the baby kick.  We were in Tasmania and on Sunday night I was laying on my belly drifting to sleep when I suddenly felt 3 big somethings, kinda like having a manta ray flopping about in my stomach.  I'd felt movements before but I hadn't been sure of what they were (gas being the most probable!).  But these ones were undeniable, they woke me up and that's a rather big feat for someone of my sleeping abilities.  On Tuesday Moo was thumping about in there again and Andrew was able to slide his hand under my belly and he got kicked too.  I think Moo may be Australia's next great hope for Olympic trampolinist.

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Well you do jump around with him so he has a good start in the jumping steaks.
You look awesome!