Thursday 18 March 2010

A Riddle

What do you get if you cross a phone call about op shopping with a sister, a bouncy bed and a desire to avoid uni work?  An op shop jump photo shoot!  I pulled all my op shop threads out of the cupboard (except for a few pairs of jeans), got dressed and started jumping.  I hadn't realised how many new clothes I've acquired in the past little while until I was huffing and puffing my way through the pile (from all the jumping of course).  It's going to be a struggle to pack it all in my bag to head back to the farm next week!  Anyways, on with the show...Top: Scope Charity Shop, Chester (UK)
Tights: models own
Top: Lifeline, Wallsend (it's grey and stripey and I almost didn't try it on cause it was a size 12 but then Kt Mac convinced me)
Top: St Vinnies, Wallsend
Jeans:  Hospital Auxiliary Op Shop, Geelong (I LOVE this place, it's the one we missed out on Mum)
Scarf:  Hospital Auxiliary Op Shop, Geelong
Cardie:  Hospital Auxiliary Op Shop, Geelong
Breasts: models own
Cardie:  Hospital Auxiliary Op Shop, Geelong
Vest:  Hospital Auxiliary Op Shop, Geelong (with little iron-on Union Jack in the shape of a star to hide a hole that I somehow managed to make on the first day I wore it)

Top: Anglican Op Shop, Clarence Town (front)
(Back)
Top: Hospital Auxiliary Op Shop, Geelong
Brooch: kringloopwinkel, Somewhere in The Netherlands (it's a little bike, appropriate huh?)

Bag: Anglican Op Shop, Clarence Town
Body: models own
Top: Hospital Auxiliary Op Shop, Geelong (off the 50c rack, oh how I love thee HA Op Shop-although everything else seems to be around the $2 mark, not bad, not bad)
Fisherman's pants: St Vinnies, Macksville (and yes, that is a slight muffin-top at the side, they're a little tricky to get on with my expanding ways)

Top: Anglican Op Shop, Clarence Town
Pants: Lifeline, Hamilton (helped to fill a $3 bag)
Dress: Lifeline, Wallsend (and yes, I'm wearing it backwards, the sisters decided it was best that way)

Top/dress thing: Red Cross Op Shop, Geelong

What a stash!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why shop anywhere else?????
that's all I have to say :)

Anonymous said...

opshop opshop opshop - Oy oY Oy!!! WOW quite a stash I see. I'm so glad we are all on the same op shop wave. FUn fun jump picts xxx