Thursday 29 April 2010

Happy Birthday Trinny!

Maybe not as eloquent as Dad's butt crack, and definitely  not as cute as Linny's girls, but here's our birthday message for you Trinny!  You asked for it on a piece of paper, so the Birthday girl got what the Birthday girl wanted, with a little extra fun!  We hope you've had a WONDERFUL and FABULES day, hip-hip-hooray!

Birthday ishes, squishes and tummy kicks,
Andrew, Calli and Moo

PS Now I've got to figure out how to get lipstick off my tummy before I run off for a blood test, hopefully they won't be sucking it out of my belly!
PPS Sorry the photo is backwards, it's because of the above blood test that I didn't have time to flip it!

1 comment:

Triniti the Luddite said...

Thank you from all three of you.
Very lovely.
I knew we had lipstick for a reason although my belly is never going to be like your again!
Thank you for my birthday wishes.
Love Trin